Pidy is looking for a dedicated Maintenance Manager to keep equipment in prime conditition
OBJECTIVE OF THE FUNCTION
Ensure that technical projects are implemented in a quick and efficient way. In charge of minimizing the production downtimes and preventive maintenance in order to keep the production equipment in good condition.
• In charge
of troubleshooting in case of technical problems and production problems;
• Maintenance of all machinery and ensure that all the machines are “production ready”;
• Identify and implement technical improvements;
• Assist the Corporate Technical Director in the development of specific projects;
• Ensure the safety of equipment in accordance with local legislations;
• In charge of the negotiations for specific activities that need to be executed by third parties and/or for the purchase of new materials within the constraints of the allocated budget;
• In charge of the energy management (gas and electricity) and ensure that everything is in accordance with local legislations;
• Management of plant technicians, including hiring, reviews and disciplinary action.
• In charge of the coordination and the final check of performed technical activities by internal technicians and third parties;
• Work closely with production to achieve projects within deadlines and give support in case of audits;
• Maintain blue prints and follow up through CMMS package (c-works & SAP);
• Manage the inventory of spare parts & components and installation of materials where needed;
• Review and maintain technical files (installations and machines);
• Enter progress on tasks in CMMS Package (C-works on SAP);
• Keep workshop and tool cart clean and organized;
• Perform deep cleaning activities as needed;
• Follow CP and CCP procedure;
• Member of the HACCP team and chain meeting.
• Other duties as assigned by Plant Manager and/or Corporate Technical Director.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position
• Master’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Able to speak, read and write in English (Spanish is an asset);
• Able to work with a computer (Outlook, Excel & Word);
• Proficient in SAP;
• Must be flexible in working hours and working methods;
• Able to deal with details (quality of machines and equipment);
• Must be analytical;
• Able to organize, develop and implement projects;
• Able to bring innovative and creative ideas in technical processes, procedures and working methods and put them into practical solutions;
• Able to integrate information (deal with ambiguous information, see the link between different data, find alternatives and make conclusions);
• Must be a problem solver: able to analyze a problem precisely and able to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems and implement adequate solutions;
• Able to perform Quality controls. Conduct tests and inspections of processes to evaluate quality and performance and to implement better methods;
• Able to communicate effectively and quote a subject or a problem clearly;
• Knowledge of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering;
• Knowledge of machines and tools, engineering and technology principles;
• Knowledge of PLC programming;
• Knowledge of HACCP, BRC, AIB or SQF quality procedures is an asset;
• Must respect GMP005 and GMP005-A1 to protect the food against risks associated with contamination through maintenance activities;
• Must follow house, sanitary and safety rules strictly;
• Good physical condition and sanitation habits required;
• Good vision and hearing abilities required
Pidy Inc, 90 Inip Drive, Inwood, NY
Descubre más de Pidy...
Las últimas noticias de Pidy, averigua sobre nuestras nuevas formas, sabores frescos y desarrollos.
Kit esencial para presentar tus creaciones, ayudándote a hacer de la pastelería la estrella de tu evento.
Si desea encontrar productos específicos que cumplan ciertos criterios, puede refinar su búsqueda aquí.